Search results

1. L

Songs, Albums, and Artists that Bring out Your Headphones' Full Potential: Let's Discuss

So glad you're enjoying the music! I just posted a follow up article with some more albums you might be into, Eartheater and Lafawndah are likely right up your alley if you liked Sevdaliza. I also wrote about the album Murmurations by Simian Mobile disco, which I used to test the PI7 when I...
  2. L

Songs, Albums, and Artists that Bring out Your Headphones' Full Potential: Let's Discuss

Am checking this out now, love Mree so much, definetly listen to her other stuff if you haven't. Also, I finally had time to do a follow up to my first article, here's the next one, let me know what you think!
  3. L

So glad you made the connection between James Blake and Sevdaliza!! I've always felt a lot of similarities in their sounds, and Retrograde may be one of my favorite songs of all time. Also can't believe you mentioned Concerning the UFO sighting near Highland, Illinois! I feel like that's a...
  4. L

Great list! Love that you included Empire of the Sun, I've seen them a couple times live. Try out their song "Wandering Star" they never promoted it but it's some of their best work musically and sonically, let me know what you think. Also I saw you included Joe Goddard, check out his song...
  5. L

I just posted an article on my 5 current favorite albums for HiFi listening along with a Tidal playlist I'll be updating weekly, would love to hear other's favorites!